Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Almost famous!

I texted Naga this morning, since it's his birthday. Remember, mate... YOu're 31,,, you're, hmm... what's the word? OLD! Hauhauhau... Good luck on your journey of life, mate...
He reminded me to gave out zakat from my salary. I reminded him that I still don't have the clue when will I receive my salary. *Ya owloh,,, bantulah hambaMu ini yaaaa Owlooooohhhh... *baru inget Tuhan kalo kek gini, sigh...**
Anyway, he also suggested to avoid giving away my zakat to one of party which have 'badan zakat'. Me, being blind and clueless as usual don't have any idea why should I avoid that. He said that the party will use my zakat and gave them away to people who needed it behalf of their party's name. To gain popularity he said...
Wow, gining popularity is that simple? Waaaaaw, I should gave away the zakat myself... Behalf on MY OWN NAME! I would become popular, and I might pass the bloody electoral treshold... Waaaaaaaaaawwwwww,,,, I might end up being a politician, mates! How about that? I might end up being your president! And this country of yours will soon be named 'QiBo' republic? How about that?
I mean, be serious... you want to do politics or you want to do charity? Or you want to spread your religion? What is your purpose anyway? I'm talking about politicians and parties here. I never get it, those political stuffs. Get real, 38 parties? Hmm, all I remember is the three parties way back from the old skool times, hwehehehe... *mo disebut namanya nih? pokonya, dulu mah warnanya ijo, kuning, ma merah ajah, kekeke*
Now suddenly everybody owns a party. Hwaaaaaa? And all the ulama became politicians as well. By the sake of human being, how should you trust an ulama who have become party leader, anyway? Imagine you were in the middle of solat idul fitri and the khotib *hyak, bahasa gw ancur minah gini, so be it...* were preaching... 'Jadi sodara2, di hari yang fitri ini... *ujug2 ada bekson 'GERINDRANG', kek di iklan2 itu...*' how would you feel? Funny isn't it?
The texting came to a next level of being 'golput'. I don't get it? Why is it verbotten anyway? Waaaaaaai? Everyone have to choose? And those ulama had the right to judge one who did not choose as sinner? Not choosing is A SIN? Haaah,,, dear God, forgive our mortal stupid and ngelunjak bodies...
And then they said that smoking is also forbidden,,,, and there are some circumstances for that... What in the world? OK, suddenly ulama sounds like the writings on every pack of cigarettes *tau ga si lu? yang merokok dapat merusak apa2 itu...* We all know that cigarettes are bad for your health, but it's a private decission to smoke or not. The same as having the right of being vegetarian.
Naga said, in the end it's all about popularity... Hmm, Maybe I should become ulama, politician, and an active smoker at a time to gain popularity? Anybody care to join? Then we could start our own party and start giving away zakat to the poor to gain even much more popularity... How about that?



---
TiQi Bo

PS : Thanks for the virtual chat, Naga. Remember, you're old, mate... huahahahahahaha... Ndang nyambut gawe, ndang nglumpukke duit, ben iso nraktir aku... hyahyahyaaa...

No comments: