Monday, October 1, 2012

Carrying you upside down

It's been 37 weeks now, she said
I do not understand the calculation, dear, so let's just let her do the counting for us.
I have taken you everywhere I go, through my ups and downs.
I only hope you wouldn't see me as a careless person once you finally meet me.

She said I should be expecting to meet you in person in no so distant future
And my biggest fear was I couldn't be there for you in every occasion.
There are loads of minor fears, I have to say, but lets just keep it just for me.

I am nowhere near perfection, you must know.
I just hope I'm nowhere near embarrassment for you in the future.
It will be tough for the both of us, I assure you.
And I must apologize in advance for that, before my ego takes place later on.

For these past 10 weeks or so, I carry you upside down.
I know it's not comfortable for you, as you were jumping around, and all I can do is watch.
I could do nothing to help you find the way out,
but you have to know, I'm keeping you safe and sound, protected by my own self.

I am looking forward to meet you in person soon.
Please be healthy and strong, you.

---
TQ

No comments: