Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Away From Workplace

Yes. It has been a year now, being away from my workplace. I don't think I should celebrate, but this whole year has been fun. I mean, I do have a degree to earn before I could return to my office, but away from hectic days of daily *boring* meetings and long hours of *traffic jam* office hours. Something that I could count as a blessing.
Oh, quick update: I have an offspring now :| *okay, not a perfect way to say that important matter*. My baby had a penis attached on his genital, so we all agree that he's a baby boy *yay!*. I was relieved my kid's a boy, because then the boy's talk would happen between my kid and his dad (which luckily happens to be my husband... yes, he agreed to claim the kid as his also, ehehehe), because I'm no good at talking. We (my husband and I) decided to call him sikupil or botabie or ziccomon or any other nicknames, but his real name is Zicco, and I (as an over protective mother) would rage in anger (or not, just give it a try) if some stranger calls him other than his name. He was born around 3.5 months ago, before the Mayan calendar run out *yay!*. Aaaaand, that's about it :|. Oh yeah, I am so happy having him around. :)
Back on track, it has been a year back to Yogya (and Solo, of course) and back in my parents house. The prodigal daughter has return :|. Not complaining, but it feels weird to be in my parents' house after being a grown woman (now you all could wipe off that unbelievable face when i said woman or grown).
Nevertheless, being away from the office means I have to let go some luxuries I had when I was still at work. No more extra earnings. No more privileges of traveling around on office expense or buying books (novels) without thinking or accidentally click 'buy' on airplane tickets (yes, i do that a lot). Do I mind? At some point, yes... I've been spoiled for around three years and now I am back to my previous state as a student, let me make it clear, a poor student XD.
But hey, let's not waste this chance of being away from the crowded place called office! I still got 1.5 years to go! Woohoo! *sheepishly stare at my professor's lecture*

---
TiQi Bo

No comments: