Monday, December 7, 2009

Who would've thought



These pictures were taken before they decided to take their vows. It was just about a year ago. They were just two of my (few remembered) friends I got in high school. And the three of us were just hanging out at a restaurant, checking on our daily lifes.
And last weekend, 5 December 2009, they held their wedding. I was so excited about being in their wedding, I forgot how flat my ass was, siting in my seat for 10 hours just to go to Solo and spent another 10 hours to get back to Jakarta. I couldn't help myself of stretching a smile on my face every single time I memorized something about them. I love you both! >:D<
They were my classmates in my first grade of high school. As a nerd and a transfer student (well, actually not a transfer student, but yeah... I'm an alien there :p), I don't know a lot of people. The girl was someone I hang out once a while, and the guy was someone I tease in class.
The girl told me about how her love life was, and how her family has always said no to every boyfriend she introduced. All the tears she cried every time she broke up. And how I forgot her boyfriend's name... (forgive me, Mip!) I guess, she just haven't 'met' the guy yet.
I remembered, the last time we hang out before they decide to become a couple, the guy said that marriage haven't crossed his mind yet. He was too young. He was still pursuing for his career. He haven't 'met' the girl yet.
And last weekend, they were sitting in front of me, holding on to each other, as husband and wife. I hope the look in their eyes when they saw each other that day, lasts forever.

*hughug*
*still smiling ear-to-ear*

---
TiQi Bo
owh, and Mummy... they are BOTH my friend... I've tried to explain this to you since three moths ago... ow well..
ah, one thingy about their wedding souvenir... They gave us knife... am not sure what was it suppose to mean, but my Mum and Pap consider the souvenir as useful... Well, if you guys asked me, I thought after the wedding party, there were suppose to be a massacre... until the last drop of blood! but well, it was just me... :p

No comments: