Friday, May 1, 2009

Where's my insanity, oh, there it is...

a friend: Ow, great, now everyone is getting married soon
Bo: Aren't we suppose to be happy?
a friend: Yeah, of course I'm happy for all of them
Bo: Let's not forget to mention that one of our pal is secretly going to get married soon too..
A friend: Ah yes.. And don't forget one of your ohwhatsocalledcrush recently got married too
Bo: Ah, yeah... too bad, ey? I wish I could scream at his wedding party and made a confession.. 'psst,,, did you know I had a crush on you? Ow, you don't? well, it's ok, no regrets... but look who you married to, a (*&*%$%^^&, hyahahah'
A friend: Yeah, right. She's way more beautiful than you are.
Bo: Ah, yeah... I forgot that part...

Apart from my secretweddingplan friend, I wish you all a great marriage. And when I said great marriage, it doesn't mean that you literally should have a fancy state of the art party, mates...

I recall my crush, hehe. A normal funny guy, who was so silly that can make me laugh all day. Good looking doesn't work for me. *yeah2, what's this smell? it's a smell of denial, Bo... deniaaaaaallll....*. Well, let's not deny, I am not that good looking. What would people think if I had a boyfriend who is as good looking as Brad Pitt? they'll whisper behind my back 'pasti santet... pasti!', hyahahahah...
A friend asked me recently, what kind of guy am I searching for, anyway? I replied, someone that could make me laugh and laugh at my frosted jokes. I admit, sometimes my jokes weren't everybody's consumption. I'm nasty, hehe. She said, 'that's all?'. Well, yeah... And it's god damn hard to find. As I share with my friends... all the good guys were already taken, what's left is bunch of jerks and airheads that pretend they're good. hyahahaha... *ih, Bo sadis, ih...*

ok, moving on... just realized, I haven't read any stupidsilly fiction book since I got a job here in Jakarta. All I read was undang2, pedoman2, modul2, RTRWN, makalah2... aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhh... How can I explain to my boss that I don't exactly read? Not that I can't, but I chosed not to... ohmy... King was the one who crack my common sense of it. He roomraidered my room in Solo and said he was bored reading my novels... I am so sorry, King... I'll make it up to you. I'll visit the bookstore right away if I had a spare time.
Anyway, King... could you graduate soon? I am fed up with mum saying I should push you to do your theses ASAP.And in the meantime, don't bring your girlfriend to the house, Mum's kinda egocentric, you know... She ot jealous you spend your wholeday with your girlfriend and ignored her. See what happened to me when I returned home? 3 days spent with mum, and none with my friends... and when I pushed the time to meet my friends, she got grumpy... Analyze that.
Not reading any fiction book made me gradually lost my ability to act nuts... well, it doesn't turn me into a normal person either, but loosing insanity is not on my list. This is why I also missed my bloody ex boss in Bali. Hey, at least he said FU*K outloud, hehe.

I found my old friends in facebook recently. My Ambon era friends. How time has made all of us changed. 'Boss, when will you send me on a business trip to Ambon?'. Kinda missed Ambon, here. Diniiiii, let's go theeeeeeere... Nizar recalled me as the most tomboy girl in the class, hehe... He commented that based on my facebook pic, I have changed... err, not exactly, hehe. Looks can be deceiving, hehe. As almost all my friends say, I am a photogenic person, which mean I only look good on pictures. Not that I'm that gorgeus on photos, it's just most of the time, they mislead the person I haven't met to think I'm a person who I'm not, hehe. So, don't trust at my photos =p.


---
TiQi Bo

No comments: