Friday, May 1, 2009

And for God's sake, how do I suppose to know?

I am not good at remembering things in order, you guys should remind me that constantly.
Oh, first things first... Welcome, SyuMe... Jakarta have been waiting for you for more than 4 years, mate... I don't have any clue why did you chose Jakarta as a place to come home to, but I honoured your option. MeDz, bahtera lu emang ga bisa selamanya berjangkar di elu, tapi masih ada kapal ke Padang kok... *ah, ga nyambung, sudahlah...*
I had a facebook chat today with my 'Ibu'... *Geez, I had a lot of parents... >.< I guess that explains why I still remain as a kid...*. She complained about my facebook profile picture.. She said that she wanted to see my 'wajah manis'.. ahyahyahyaaaa... *blushed... sambil mlungker2in rok...* So, as a sweet little girl, I obeyed her... Voila! Now you can see my 'wajah manis...' *awawawwww, tersipu2 lagih...*. I did thank her for the *honest* compliments... She said, 'Kalo bukan Ibunya yang ngalem, sapa lagi kan, Tik?'... Ahahahaha, ah, Ibuuuu, aku maluuuuuuw... *OK, now would be the perfect time for you guys to just ignore my post, hyahahaha*
Anyway, if you guys are wondering, who is this Ibu... her name is Medy Krisnany... ring a bell? Yup... my professor in Architecture... *hyaaaa, malu lagiii, garuk2 tanah...*. She was my Ibu in college years. Her room was frozen cold *litterally, mates... occasionally, I spotted ice cubes fell down from her AC,,, gosh...*, but it was comfortable in atmosphere.
Now, that was my Ibu... There are two Ibu's for me,,, Ibu Agnes Pujiyati will be the second... Whe is just an ordinary woman from dusun engh... I forgot the name of the dusun... *anak macam apa gw... durhakaaaa...*. She was my Ibu during my KKN time for 2 months. She was the witness of Arya's gombalisme... *Arya, kalo lu baca blog gw... suatu waktu, boleh deh kita ngitung bintang, heuheuheu... ih, Arya gombaaaaaaal... ahyahahahaha*.. Ugh, I missed my Ibus... Ibuuuuuuuuu... both of them are in Yogya... Someday, Ibu... I will make you proud when I stand before your eyes.
And, there always be Mamak... *gw kangen elu, Mamaaaaaakkkk*... She was a 'senior' architect in Gfab. She always criticized my ability of drafting in CAD, once when I was a CAD monkey... But of course, she did it because she cared for me...
Moving on to Mami... the first Mami would be Mami Merry *along with Papi,,, I also forgot his name...* Mami Merry was the owner of a house across to my parents house in Ambon. She also owned a dog named Chiko... *Yang udah pernah dikejar Chiko, ngacuuuuuung... yakin de, tu Anjing galak banget...* She was the one concerned about my math grades *ya eyalaaaah, guru matematika, gituh?*. I first saw the 'perjamuan terakhir' painting in her house too... She taught me how to play ping pong and play 'ibu kita kartini' on keyboard... I hope she is doing alright,,, haven't heard from her since the riot...
The second Mami is Mami Lee... An architect from Gfab. She was the one that allowed me to touch her head... I did it because I cared. I know, some people might think it's rather impolite to touch someone older's head, but I don't know... I just did that... And I did that for ones that I care... =D *hayooo, sapa yang pernah gw *pukpuk* kepalanyaaaaa?*

Ah, I missed all my Ibu, Mamak, Mami, Mum,,,
All of them... Allllll offff theeeeeemmmm...

---
TiQi Bo
Being selfish, hyahahaha... Anyway, I only have one father... anybody volunteered for the place? No? no one wants to compete with my Pap? very well...

No comments: