Saturday, February 21, 2009

I never did it before, so let it be the first

saat post ini dipublish, nun jauh di Bali sana,,, Mami Lie sedang lembur,,, ninggalin Odie ma Koko... poor Odie... sini, sama tante aja,,, hyahahahah... Dan, secara mengejutkan, Inchan menolak ajakan ke Kudeta *dan ajep2* dan dengan suka rela nglembur bantu Mama Lie,,, padahal biasanya jam stengah tujuh malem udah kabur dari kantor... wah2, pertanda apakah ini? dunia memang aneh... Anyway! SMANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!

There's always a first time for every thing. For the first time, by all my consciousness, I chose to appear permanently offline for a person. Well, I have appear offline to another person before, but I did that to do a joke on me, hehe.
I always thought that appearing offline would mean really chicken. By hiding from someone forever. But this time, I did that to gain my own self. I did that because I have no other option. That person didn't give me another option.
And after I appear offline, apparently the person's status was full of joy. Not questioning like the person used to do.
And this morning, a friend of mine told me abot a person that appeared permanently offline to her, finally appeared online.

Bo: So, what did you do?
A friend: I encouraged myself to start the conversation
Bo: Then?
A friend: He didn't reply. He totally ignored me.

I mumble to myself. Would I do the same? I tried to did my best, pretend that me and that person I appeared offline for had a normal kind of friendship. I tried so hard. But I realized that I could not change that person's point of view, as that person couldn't change mine. I gave the person chances to stop and just leave everything right on it's place. But that didn't happen.
So was I wrong to appear offline permanently to the person? I really don't know. I guess the person is better off without me being online in the person's YM list. And I would hold up my anger and tears and save them for something else worthed.
And there will always be a blessing in disguise for everything. I got accompanied sometimes by the chief of dark community. Together we would wait for the dawn community to show up, haha. Thank you for all the stupid riddles, chief!

Chief: telor apa yang ditakutin ma telor2 lainnya?
Bo: pass... hahahah...
Chief: Telor asin, soalnya punya tato (cap)
Bo: *LOLz*
Chief: Telor apa yang ditakutin ma telor asin?
Bo: Gw tau! Gw tauuuu!!! Telor puyuuuuuh!
Chief: Lah, kok tau?
Bo: Kan tatonya lebih banyaaaaak....
hueheheheheheheheh...
I know, it's stupid.


So, this is where it ends. In this crossroad. I'll head that way, and I won't see where will you head. I won't say anything about this, rather than that I would say 'I'll meet you in another crossroads on my life. Thanks for the accompany all along, mate!'



---
TiQi Bo
Trying to remind my own self that there will always be a blessing in disguise...

No comments: