Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A view from the other side

Here I am. Sitting in a lounge. Bailing out a meeting. Not cool, I know, but this head won't sit still in that meeting.
Anyway, I've been to 3 weddings, Yu's, Munyun's, and Eiy's. I wish them a happy journey till death do they apart with their own spouses. So thrilled to see how my friends evolved and grew.
I once thought being busy would keep my mind occupied for some time, but lately I still can't resist the boredom of being anywhere, any place. Maybe because it's almost the end of the year, and job's overwhelming. I don't know. I read the in-flight travel magazines, and nothing seems to attract me.
This is completely weird. Personally, I don't like this feeling. I don't know what I want.
I tried to surf and find myself new gadgets, but either I don't like the gadget or it's too expensive I couldn't afford it. *well, it's more to the latter reason. ahem*
I'm just tired, I guess. I missed sitting here, like I am now. Occupying one corner seat, sipping my afternoon coffee, and just forget for a moment that in the other room, the meeting I suppose to attend is happening. I'm tired pretending like I care if my job's a crap. I just wanted to sit for a while, take my time, do something i really like. Which is, for the moment, I have no idea what is it.
Here's something I know at this very moment. I am a happier person without those mask of acts. Who cares? I do. For my sanity, at least.

---
TiQi Bo

No comments: