Saturday, July 17, 2010

Taking life seriously

A friend of mine asked me, am I always taking things light and easy and being unserious.
Well, I take things light and easy, but mind you... I take things seriously. I only got a life to live, how can I not be taking things seriously? With the fact that no one come back from death? Yeah, rite... Things from this life is what I'm taking for the afterlife. Hmm, to think of it... Let's just picture I won't go to hell, shall we?
The thing is, even though I'm serious, I can't help myself to see things from a different perspective. The perspective normal people couldn't see. And I express those visions through my gesture and actions. So yeah, I'm being not normal, I'm the weird, the freak, the geek. But it doesn't mean I don't take things seriously.
Come on, people! If I'm not taking life seriously, would you think I felt the obligation to even continue my phase of life from being a student to someone that actually make money? (and my friend Sendang would just have to shut her mouth about how much I make in a month, compared to her... :p).
I'm not always fun to hang out with. I bitch about my life. I felt down at times and just lay down on my floor. I project where am I going to be in the near future. I did those normal stuff, in my own way.
Now I'm not expecting everyone would understand how I handle things and how I set my priorities. It'll be awkward and I'll be crystal clear for world to see about my moves. I may seem random, but hey... there's always an order in chaos. You just have to solve the riddle.
And that, my friend... made you qualified enough to be my friend.

---
TiQi Bo

No comments: