Monday, July 12, 2010

Jambon

Today's stupid conversation:

Jambon: If you don't know the way to Citos, your next birthday, I'll buy you a map!
Bo: Uhm. All this time, I depend on people who got me to Citos, so you better buy me a map for my next birthday. And I hope it's an electric one. So I'd just sit and it'll show the way.
Jambon: I'd buy you a dog. It's that enough?
Bo: Uhm. Is it edible?
Jambon: I bought you a dog so you won't get lost! Don't eat it!
Bo: But uhm, if I got lost, can I eat the dog?
Jambon: Whatever. It's your dog anyway.
Bo: Wait a sec... I have a dog? What? When? How?
Jambon: *zeeeennnnnn* *I'm not gonna slap you*
Bo: Ow, you're no fun! You could do this mature thingy with supermanyun. Me no likey your mature thingy.
Jambon: *jewer* *ambil sekop*
Bo: *slenthik* Hey! that's more like it! :D

I must admit. It takes a lot of patience to deal with me, when I need to spill my 7000 words per day. And it took another twisted head, just to understand that conversation I just wrote down.
This girl. My bucket to spill my 7000 words per day. I just get to know her for a year. Yet, she never fails to surprise me. She grew right in front of me. She's more mature now *OK, I admit... I wanted to write 'old' instead of mature, but well... she might just kill me with thos 'zeeeennnnn' whatever thing*. She became loveydovey lately, and that's not my thingy. But well, anyway... lots have changed in a year. Lots have happened. Some things you like, the others you hate.
Thank god she hasn't lost her insanity. Or well, if she's faking her insanity, maybe I;d just have to work it out so she'd find her way to the eternal insanity... right? right?


---
TiQi Bo
wait a sec... Jambon, you read my blog, right? This is my *akuuuuu..... gilaaaaaaa...* speaking. I'd probably regret my blog entry when I'm sober. Thanks for being insane, mate. :)

No comments: