Thursday, July 29, 2010

GARerun

I love watching Grey's Anatomy. Well, lately, it's because Jackson Avery is there. He doesn't say any line, he's just... there... *slap me...*
Anyway, few days ago a friend of mine said to me: Do you remember the first season of GA? When Christina Yang said to Meredith Grey that she's her person, well... you're my person... If something happened to me, remember, you're my person.
Err... first of all, I wanted to be Christina Yang *gak penting deh ah*. Second thing, if I'm Meredith, then if someday I am planning to build a house, I have to fit in a room, just for her... her room in my house *gak penting deh ah #2*.
Seriously, Grey's Anatomy aren't real, people! come on... in real life, you wouldn't hear those lines they said on screen. Well, if you still attempt to do that, you might slip, or end up babbling... Won't be that perfect. Trust me, I've tried :p. But well, my friend is right in a way, everybody needs to be somebody else' 'person' and needs somebody else to be their 'person'. I might just completely had the break down, if I don't have my person. The one I think could keep all my mellow yellow things and cover it up and present me as the psycho girl to the world *wait a sec, I don't quite know, how a psycho girl is better than mellow yellow me... but well...*
And well, in my daily life, I won't get to see the Jackson Avery personification. At least until this very moment, I still couldn't spot that person. And don't forget how Alex Karev has become. Hmm, that guy... *ih, pengen cubit! halah*.
My life is not the operating room. I came to the office and stare blankly to my monitor, or went to a meeting I don't even know what language were they speaking, or bluff as if I got the answer to questions of my work. I don't save lives. I might save some asses, but no, I don't save lives :p. Frankly I've lost my passion of this work. Well, it's not that I lost it, I just never seem to find the strive to get really involved with my current job. But well, it pays quite well, and it could buy me toys that could made me happy for a while. Who said money can't buy happiness? It could. Money just can't buy joy. You need to recharge the happiness. :)
My boss isn't exactly Miranda Bailey. OK, let's not talk about my boss, the whole office would be dragged down. I just wish I won't become that major conspiracy of this office. Driving me insane.

Ah well anyway, I might not be the one you would look up to in the office. I'm not good at my job. But well, at least I've found persons who I could drag to my own world. And I thank everyone of you. :)

---
TiQi Bo

No comments: