Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The lover after me

The adventure of Bo feat Munyun continues! :D I never thought this 12 years old friendship could get any lost than our Bandung part of life, but well... last weekend was a proof that human creature, especially by the name of Bo and Munyun, just won't learn anything.. :p
I hope I didn't get the jinx of telling these stories about Munyun in my blog, but well she is something. She's been there through my bad... and worse time. :D She was there when I was down low through my Ambon fugitives day and she was there when I was rambling about the guy in my Bandung part of life. She knows my core family and I know hers. Hmmm... well, my parents don't know her that well... Hopefully they won't or my mum would never see her the same way anymore.
Anyway, it's season 12 of our friendship thingy. Back in our junior high period of life, I never thought our adventures would be this complicated. But well, here we go...
Last weekend, I had a date with Munyun and Cengkareng. Yes. Me. home.
I was stretching my smile ear-to-ear when I woke up on friday morning, knowing that my bosses are all gone all day, so I could sneak out from the office earlier. So, I told Munyun to meet me up at the airport. But friday... and it was the 13th... Bad sign. My Bu Bosh call me up to go to her meeting place, to finish up my work. Meeeehhhhh....
So, plans changed. Munyun would pick me up in Kemang, my boss' meeting place. I've told my boss I had a date with an airplane by 5.45 pm, so I was hoping I could sneak out by 2pm.
And chaos started to happen. Munyun's driver didn't have a clue, where on earth is Kemang... (bentar, gue pengen nyolot... HARE GENEEE... GAK TAU KEMAAAANG??? KEMANA AJA LUUU??? yang akan dijawab oleh supirnya Munyun: Saya dulunya supir angkot di Bogor, neng... OK, enough said). Aaaaand, Munyun got lost in the toll exit... c'est parfait...
So yeah, by 2pm, my work wasn't done yet. So I sent telepathic signals to bu Bosh, me.have.to.run.by.2.30pm. repeat. Yeah!!! By 2.30pm I was out from that meeting place. Call up Munyun to see where she was at the moment. She waaaaaassss... somewhere.. :| Meeeehhhh... So, I took a cab and said to Munyun (at the time, she went out from the toll at Pondok Indah) I'll meet her in PIM.
Bo: OK, see you in PIM.
Munyun: PIM 1 or 2?
Bo: Just get out from that toll, I'm heading to PIM now.
Munyun: OK...
*5 minutes later*
Munyun: Errr... Let's just meet up at Poins.
Bo: What happened to PIM?
Munyun My driver doesn't know the way to reach PIM.
Bo: And why did you even ask 'PIM 1 or 2'?
Munyun: Errr... usually, I went there with my friends... I just sit calm, and voila!
Bo: Mehh...
So I got to Poins by 3.15pm and we got in the toll by 3.30pm.
Munyun: Did you see what I see?
Bo: Err... yeah...
Munyun: Cars! Traffic! Jam!
Bo: Just start praying now, will you?
Munyun: Aaaaargh...
Ow yeaaaaahhh!!! when I thought things couldn't get any worse...
Munyun: And it's raining.
Bo: Hmmm... I can see that too...
But well, we got to the airport by 5pm. Rushed to the terminal. Aaaaaaand... the officer said our plane was in terminal C. (Ya ampun, makasih banyak loh mbaaaak... kenapa nggak sekalian aja bilang kita disuruh pindah terminal 3?). So we head off to this terminal...
As we got to the terminal (Uhm, Munyun was dragging a baggage, by the way... >:)), it went even silly. Yeah, we all know we have to go through the x-ray thingy to get into the plane.
Officer: Please leave your watches in the tray
Bo: Huh? Watches too.
Officer: And your sandals too, ma'am
Munyun: My sandals as well?! (I was wearing sneakers at the time)
Munyun: Thank God they didn't ask me to put my tooth brace in the tray as well...
Maybe it's because we're heading to Solo, while Baasyir is everywhere in the news. Or maybe it was just our luck, our face looked like criminals? Only heaven knows...

...I'm sleepy... I'll continue later...

No comments: