Monday, July 6, 2009

duapuluhtiga

why didn't I put my birthday on my Facebook?
For a simple reason, I guess...
If you really cared about me, you'd find out that it was my birthday.
You do not need a notification about that matter.
And it turns out, from hundreds of persons that claim themselves as my friends, only a few knew about my birthday.
Now, I am not complaining.
It's just I want to know, who really cares about me.
That's all.

Dear God,
thank you for all the blessings in my 22 years of my life.
hopefully i will be blessed in the following years
please give me an understanding, that blessing sometimes came in disguise.
that how hard the situation is to me, it is still a blessing.
please give me the strength not to regret on every single decision I made.
please guide me through every decision I am making.
please let me be happy and make me see the bright side of everything
please do remind me for the wrong path I took.
for you, god, is the only place I can share everything without being judged.

God, thank you for last night. I can finally see my twin after eleven years. Sharing stupid stories with mas Adit and Sandi is a truly unforgettable moment. aaaaaaaaaarrrrggggggggghhhh, so many secrets unveiled ya, guys... kita dulu nakal sekali yaaaaaaw?

2 comments:

words my worLds said...

mba tiki..kapan to mba ulang taun nya..aku ya ngga tau no..ngga pernah dikasih tau ook..
not fair..ga dapet traktiran dong aku kalo ga tau :( :D

TiQi Bo said...

ulang taunku?
.ra.ha.si.a.
mwahahahahahahahahaha
*ketawa djahat*
hayooo, cari tau dengan jarimu, Chaaaaaa....

tetep dapat traktiran kok... ASAL KE JAKARTA...
huehehehehehhehehehehe...