Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I've changed...

I met my long forgotten friends in the world wide web,,, *halah*
Seeing their pictures, just brings out who I used to be...
The little girl that was been chased by my neighbor's dog, go fishing in the city sanitary, ate kinds of fruits in my neighbor's yard *nyolong mode: ON*, played ping pong in my neighbor's place, say my prayers in a room with a painting of last supper in *like I even cared... we prayed in many different ways, and I just basically don't care*...
Me and my childhood phase. The phase which was long forgotten.
My friends recall me as the biggest girl in the class *and when I say BIGGEST, that means FAT and well, literally BIG, haha* and the most tomboy girl they have known. Well, I can't describe myself better than that... hehe...

Seeing their pictures reminds me of how much we all have grown. I barely recognize most of them *not to mention that I really have an awful memory*. They're not the children that I knew. The children that used to play with me. The children that kept loads of my stupidity.

I'm not saying that I have changed radically since the last time I met my childhood friends. Well, I'm still chubby *Ok, smell of denial is in the air, haha*, still dark skinned, still doing stupid things. Still tomboy...
I am me, as far as I know.


But yet, I can't deny, I've changed. might be a slight change, but I've change...

Oh we've got a long, long way to go
To get there
We'll get there
But oh, if there's one thing that we know
It's that we will not grow old

Oh how could we know that day, it came with age
That oh, the feeling would fade...
(We will not Grow old - LENKA)

---
TiQi Bo
Sometimes I heard the waves of seas are calling my name, and when I listen to it carefully I know, I just missed the place.

No comments: