Friday, June 26, 2009

Because I eventually have a heart, mate

There are a lot of shocking facts in my new job. Rather unpleasant for me. Some friends said I was a fool for turning down those *slickly* opportunity that laid upon me. And the rest said I was a total idiot to let those *slickly* things happen upon my eyes.
Have you ever watch a muppet show? Oh, or maybe a movie in the theater, mate? Did you experience the thrill, joy, and all the emotions occurred? For that time, you think that you were taking part of the show. But by the end, you realized you were just a spectator, you left the room and turn into a totally different person.
Please pray for me that I had the strength to do so. What happened behind that door, would be forever be locked in the room. And as I walked out of that very room, I am just the same old Bo you guys would probably know.
Oh, mates. sometimes I just prayed so hard that hell doesn't even exist, cos I would definitely go there for all the bloods in my veins are yelling sins.
Oh, mates. most of the times I just wish I could pull out my heart and my eyes when I have to enter that room.

But well, all I can do now is being in what so called multiple personalities.

---
TiQi Bo
I'm going crazy. I am. And they told me that a crazy person wouldn't know that they're crazy. Blah! I'll break that theories! I know I am insane! Yatta! Yatta! Yatta!

2 comments:

novi ~~~~~~ said...

haduhh,, tik
ra mudeng aku maksude opo

furthermore
a crazy one couldn't say yatta,,yatta..
an unbeatable fact that you're not crazy (well,, yet.. :p)
hehehe

TiQi Bo said...

Maksudnyaaaa...
hmmm...
aku juga ndak begitu ngerti niy, Nov... abis, yang nulis pake sok2an bahasa inggris siy, huehehehe...

Hey, lemme tell you something, mate... I AM INSANE, and I can say YATTA! YATTA! YATTA! Ohohoho...