Sunday, December 21, 2008

My farewell with 2003 in Bali

post # 3

Last night I held a farewell meal (hehe, let's not call it a party since all we did was talking and eat, without sharing fun, ahahahahah...) with my college friends who are currently working in Bali. Me, Anggie, Heni, Chika, and Yayak...
Heni told me to be careful, since she heard my new job will offer a lot of 'intangible' pressure. Not deadline, not how to solve architectural problems, not all of that. I told her, let's see... hopefully I could survive in all of that, but if I don't, you will be seeing a lot on TV, hahaha. At lest I could be famous right, Hen? I might say your name too, and you would be in TV too,, it'll be titled a confession from Tikki's college friend, Heni...' ahahahhahahah... She said, if that thing happened, she would say 'Dulu Bo tidak pernah menunjukkan gejla menyimpang selama kuliah...' Anjriiiiiiiiiit,,, gila lu, Hen... She also said, being a government officer is a death sentence for my 'architect' profession,,, yes, I realized that... And she also told me that I am only 22, she didn't want me to regret things in the future, that 'I should've done this' moment. Yeah, I'd be having a lot of that. After all, we're all just human right, Hen... We just can't win them all.Mimpi gw menjadi arsitek memang berhenti di sini, Hen... tapi, lu masih bisa jadi arsitek. Just don't give up on your dreams. But then, she told me that she wanted to be an enterpreneur, outside architectural world. Well, it's your decission, I just wanted you to know, I always have been an admirer of your designs... You could be a great architect...
Anngie went to the test too, but she didn't get accepted. How was it, Deq? I asked... She said, it was 20% disappointment and 80% relieve. How about you, Bo? I said, I really don't know how I feel. I was hoping I could stay in Bali at least until next year, as I planned. Maybe next year I could get promoted as a principal, hauhauhau (Iye, tapi kamu mesti nglewatin Oom kan? aaaaaah, Dedeq... mengingatkanku akan si Oom...). She also asked me what's my plan in Jakarta? I said I don't have any idea, as always. Things always happened spontaneusly for me, hahaha... But if I really have to stay in Jakarta, I'd do everything all over again, find a boarding house, bring my motorbike (again), and get lost in Jakarta (surely do!), hehehe... Just let me go with the flow, Deq... and you don't need to worry you don't have any companion in Bali, cos look around you, there's a lot of person there to accompany you,, although, I guess you would not get lost as often if you go out with me, hehehehe...
Yayak, the only guy in the table didn't say a thing... He was sick... I really appreciate you coming here, Yak... I thank you.
Chika asked me about the preparations I have made to move out from Bali. I told her that everything in my room stays the same right now, Still the same chaotic room, heheheh...
Thank you everyone for your attention... I really much appreciate it. Hopefully we could see each other in the future, being in a better condition. Amin!


*let's move in to Jakarta, mates...*


---
TiQi Bo

No comments: