Sunday, December 21, 2008

Being humane

post #2

As usual, I enjoyed being in the road so much,,, well, this time, it's not exactly roads I'm travelling. I travel mostly in railways this time. I met (and observe,,, hehehe) so many different characters of person in my travels.
I wanted to share about my latest trip, the trip I had today 081208, From Solo heading to Jakarta. I took the train and sat with a woman beside me. She was unbelievable! Me and my lil bro (who took me to the station,,, inget, King... rumah disapu, QiBi diksih makan, rumah dipel, cucian dicuci trus disetrika, beli sunlight, beli molto, dapur diberesin, mobil dicuci, motor dicuci, hehehehe...) got a freaked out by her actions.
So there were we (me and King) in quest to search the place where I should seat, and then we saw this scene:
A man was trying to put a box in the cabin above the seats, but it doesn't fit...
Woman: Piye sih?
Man:...
Woman: Papa sih, ngiketnya kayak perempuan, makanya nggak muat!
Man: Ditaruh di bawah aja
Woman: Yo piye meneh! Aku yo nyuruh nyari tempat duduk deket jendela, malah ra entuk! Hah...
Man:...
I was standing before her, and realized I sat right next to her... I offered her to exchange the seat, because I pity the man. As soon as I put all my belongings in the cabin, me and King went out the bloody train
Me: Edan, galak banget tu emak2...
King: Kasian banget tu bpak, suami ke berapanya ibu itu sih?
Me: Hahaha, mau2 aja dibentak. Anjrit, mana gw bakal duduk di sbelah dia slama 8 jam lagi... T.T
King: Ya udah, dengerin mp3 aja...
Me: Argh, headset gw manaaaaa...Oh, ketemu, hehe...
King: Walaupun ga ada musiknya, lu tetep headbang aja, pokonya goyang troooosss...
Me: Haha, owkeydokey...
Then, I listened (or pretended to listen) to the music all along the way, until it was lunch time... If we travel by train, they serve meals by day, so I put off my earphone.
Woman: Mbaknya bayar brapa?
Me: Hah?
Woman: Iya, pas nyari tiket, mbaknya bayar brapa?
Me: Oh, 280.
Woman: Saya juga, kereta api ni emang keterlaluan! mosok bayar 280 ribu cuman dapat makanan kayak gini! Mreka nggak punya kompetitor sih! Makanannya juga, kenapa nggak dikasih sayur, sih?!
Me: Hehe...
Argh... Could you just be grateful of what you have received, lady? For God's sake... You paid 280 thousands to be in this train for 8 hours! It means that they only received around 35 thousands an hour! Think bout that! Do you really think that they would spend all of their income in meals? They also need maintenance, salary for the staffs, security issues, blablabla. If you think that they're taking advantages of you because you paid for 280 thousands, then I suggest you to think again...
But then, she ate everything what was served on the plate... how ironic...
Why does she have to be so grumpy anyway? I just don't get it... Smile, lady.. and the world will smile with you...



PS: Does all my fellow buffaloes got away from todays slaughtering? Thank God, I got away again this year, hehehehe...

---
TiQi Bo

No comments: