Monday, December 1, 2014

The Future is Certain

I'm counting my last days here in Perth. I'll spend around 90 more days here, before I went back home. Yeah, home. Where my baby boy awaits me (if he still recognizes me :|).
Office, you said? It's there. It may have transformed into something else, but I still think it's an office, where I have to drag my ass every single morning to be there. Just because. I am fully aware that a lot of my colleagues are worried about their future in this new office, but for whatever's sake, that does not mean you'll die immediately just by moving to a new office. Worrying only proves you're too deep in your comfort zone. I personally believe that it takes more than transferring me to a new office to take me down.
The future, my dear friends, is certain. Do good, it'll eventually come back to you (fixing the halo above my head). I personally believe in God, and that everything in life is scripted by the Almighty. I'm not trying to preach, not trying to brag, but this whole 'I don't wanna move to a different office' looks like a soap opera for me. I've got Shonda Rhymes to take care of that department, so why should I trouble myself?
My colleagues would say I'm making no sense, I didn't fight hard enough, I betray my office. Err, get a life, dude. I fought my own battle, which might not be seen through your eyes. I've sacrificed enough for this office. I am who I am today, where I am now, how I think this second, partly because I fought for this office. I did my part. I did my job. But I don't want this office to possess me.
My future, at least, is certain. You. The one I called home.

---
T

No comments: