Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4UXKo-Nsg8

Sara Bareilles - The Light
*I do hope the video shows up, haha*

Anyway, I fell in love with the lyric, which goes like this:
In the morning it comes, heaven sent a hurricane
Not a trace of the sun but I don't even run from rain
Beating out of my chest, my heart is holding on to you
From the moment I knew
From the moment I knew

That song supposed to be my wedding song, well one of my wedding song. But the wedding singer screwed up my list with some cheesy song of 'mau di baaaawa ke manaaaaa hubungan kitaaaaa', thank you very much mr. (or was it a ms.?) wedding singer! Luckily hamtaro put me on chain which made me behave and stayed there on stage for 2 long hours.
No person in their right mind would take my hands and have the guts to stay there for the rest of his life (yep, in contrary to some person's belief, I married a MALE), so there we were, married.
Anywaaaay, I was about to write about the song. This song reminded me of hamtaro. Well, at least the first verse *ahem*. The second verse is more loveydovey, but no problem. Still loved the song.
I'm a pain in the ass for most persons I know, that's not a big surprise. I'm not like the stereotype girls who gets along with a person when first met and then grew apart. I put my friends in the edge of sanity and then all of us grew. The direction is questionable, but the thing is both sides learnt something. Most of persons would turn their backs and thought they've finally met a heartless creature claiming as human being. and I would probably walked away with the thought of 'ah, another normal being'.
But he stayed, hamtaro stayed. What more can I ask? :)


---
TiQi Bo

No comments: