Monday, April 5, 2010

catching up

Life...
it's not a period until you're dead.

I've been down for quite some time. Well yeah, I still stretch a smile on my face and laugh at my misfortunate events in my life, but I've been feeling awfully wrong all these times. I don't know what's wrong, it just doesn't seem right.
So I finally break down in tears, to the only person I allow to see me in my full emotion, a person who have seen my ups and downs, a person who's been there all along watching me making my own mistakes, a person I call 'mum'.
I kept my secrets from her most of the times now, saying everything's fine, and life has been grand for me. But last weekend, I cracked a bit of my secrets. And she was there to hold me, to give me the comfort I need.
She told me, that I always been a stubborn-straight-to-the-point child ever since I was born, and I inherit that from my Dad. Hey, at least I inherit something from my Dad! :) She said, I'm still young, and changing the world, is still beyond my reach. But still, I wanted to change the world, make them see things from my point of view. Something that is not mainstream.
Yeah, I breakdown to her about my job. It's not that I don't like my job. I'm starting to take the fact that I will be tied here at least for 20 years. That's not it. I just don't like how they do the job. I take my jobs seriously, in my own way.
She offered me again to move to her office. As I recall, this is the 3rd time she said the thing seriously to me. And I'm beginning to consider about it. But no, I know a person in the office whose father work at my mum's office, and he dragged his son to his office. I mean, enough, this circle of oh-i-think-i-know-you-and-your-parents-as-well has to stop. Am not moving to my mum's or dad's office. No. I'll stay here, until I've had enough.
I did some catch up with Munyun as well. The one friend Mummy think has it all. As she talk, I wander. Look at this girl, she has the brain, the face, and a perfect family. But still, she's a brainless, faceless, and careless about her family when it comes to guys. Everyone has things to complain about.
So, yeah, shit happens. For me? It;s the person I work for. And I just hope I don't give up quite soon.

If you can't change the world, then change yourself to suit the world.
Me, I'll be the outcast, and I will change the world.

---
TiQi Bo

2 comments:

Dave Kalama said...

change the worrlld
make it better place :P

TiQi Bo said...

for you and for me and the entire human race :)