Saturday, February 13, 2010

showing compassion

I may not be able to give you those sweet words you wanted to hear, but I promise you these are what you need to hear..
I may not be able to give you full attention as you were talking, but I promise you these ears are doing their job, listening not hearing..
I may not be able to give you affections you got from other person, but I promise you these arms are always open to hold you when you're down..

You may not be able to see me in a crowd, but I promise you, I'll be there when the show is over..
You may not be able to see me chat restlessly about how you succeed, but I promise you, I'll give you a pat in your back, the support that you need..
You may not be able to see me remembering all the major events in your life, but I promise you, I'll let you know the details..

And you can thank me later
For showing compassion in a way you never have a clue.

---
TiQi Bo
hey you, it's not that I don't care about the matters you told me. I just think they're stupid. They're your past. Deal with it, and move on.

No comments: