Saturday, February 6, 2010

when I'm not myself

'would you want me, when I'm not myself?'
That was my status on my YM these days (and please do ignore my '72 hours of straight sleep' status :p).
Some people on my YM list took attention to the status, which was totally random. Well, what do you expect anyway? They're my friends... :)
1. 'Isn't that something nicole kidman said in 'nine'?'. Uhm, I would probably wish I was Nicole Kidman, haha. But well, I remembered the scene. She said something like that, took off her wih, and walk away from Daniel Day Lewis. Nice scene. The man had this fantasy about her, and she turned it upside down.
2. 'Somebody's been listening to John Mayer'. Well, yeah. The 'room for squares' album, not the 'continuum' :p. I had some bad memories with the 'continuum'. It was the album that accompanied me all the way from Cijerah to Turangga on my motorbike, the day I decide, this is it. Let's just move on. Move to Bali and write down a brand new page. 'continuum', one hell of an album! I love all the songs, but I prefer not to listen to them on purpose. 'I'm gonna do some things, you wouldn't let me do. I'm gonna find another you.' :p
3. 'you've grown'. Wha? Whaaaa? I did take that as a compliment, thank you very much! :D Well, not until the person pop the q of 'are you planning to get married soon?', and I still answered the q with 'what kind of food is marriage?'. He laughed, 'you're still the same!'. Sigh, quite a friend, thank you very much! *bite!* But yeah, there are some things I wanted to achieve before I think about that matter. One of them is watching King graduate from that bloody university! *evil laugh*
4. 'It's not about physical things. I see your inner thing'. Errr... thank you (?), kiddo. I don't think you were suppose to say that to me *watching my back, worried his girlfriend would show up and stab me repeatedly*. I said 'I won't take you, in any condition you have' :|. That kid needs to get married soon and move on with his life (would be better if he also move out from Jakarta :p).
Well, thank God no one said 'i hope no one wants you' *krikrikrik* :p.
I was just listening to John Mayer's 'not myself'. Along with his new album. And uhm, 'continuum' (and skip the 'continuum' songs).

---
TiQi Bo
'hoping I could see the world through both my eyes'
3x5, room for squares.

No comments: