Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm here... I just don't want to be found...

What's the point of feeling lonely? So that you could know how blessed you are having persons in your life... *berasa nyanyi show me the meaning of being lonelynya BSB,,, hedeh... jadul bets... =p*
I'm a loner, Always were and always will...
I disappear before your eyes, and suddenly you can't find me anywhere...
It's not that I am gone, I am always here, I just don't want to be found.

You don't need an effort to push me away
I know it's my time to retreat and step down from my place
I may be hurt, I my felt sorry
But I think you have the right to know who I really am

I am not hiding a stretch of a smile on my face
I will not hide the facts that I enjoyed things that not everybody enjoyed
I will not runaway from the truth

I'm always here, leaving a spot for you by my side, preparing my ears to listen to your stories
If you can't find me anywhere, believe me, I don't want to be found
You just need to sit on your spot tell your stories
Because I am still here, I just don't want to be found

---
TiQi Bo

No comments: