Sunday, September 27, 2009

siblings

First things first...
I would like to express my sincere apologize for you readers, as a year has pass us by and there are loads of things happened... some of them were memorable, some were just garbage awaiting to be thrown away...

okeydokey...
curiosity kills the bird! as requested by some of my friends, hereby I publish the pic of my baby brother *again!*... Enjoy!

*ooom, kasian oooom... anak terlantar oooom...*

You guys really think I would post a pic of King alone by himself?! Whoooooaaaaaa... No way... I know my friends... after the my previous post where I was fooled by my younger brother, they would download his picture and praise him as their new king of nation I suppose... *yes, my friends are soooo glad I got fooled... BY ME OWN BABY BROTHER!!! argh! so much for friendship*
OK, that's it for now...
I'll catch up later... Oh, I still have stories from prajab, no worries, cha! =p

---
Tikki Mahayanti
*King, Gogok jangan diilerin...*

No comments: