Friday, September 18, 2009

'autistic' and 'blackboxing'

I like you, don't you know?
I just don't know how to show it to you
And even if I express them to you, I doubt you understand my words

this head of mine, if you could see them thoroughly, you'd see chaos with me trying to unwind them in the middle
and I'm not asking you to sit there and unwind them with me, cos I'd completely ignore your existence

this head of mine, if you could step yourself in, you'd saw a huge dimmed room with me holding an LED lamp trying to struggle my fear of darkness
and I'm not asking you to sit here and try to protect me from absolute darkness

I like you,
all your spontaneous things, the way we misunderstood each other, all your words which I agree

I just don't know how to show them to you
maybe because you needed to see if the world fits in your picture frame
maybe because I needed to learn how to communicate better

don't give up on me now...
because I haven't gave up on me...

---
Tikki Mahayanti
hey, world... I'm home! yay! I missed my yogurt bottles already... No yogurt available in this late night here... dammit! But hey, look at the fridge! gimme the juice, the es cendol, the foods...
My mind is tangled at this moment... and I need to set them straight... god, I need help here...

No comments: