Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Reuni Paus Raya Lagiiiii!!!


left to right:
Bo, Twin, Irma, Adit
Venue: After Ambonese wedding party, strolled off to coffee fest...



The oriental duo: Twin and Irma
Venue: Foodcourt, waiting for our meals

Twin
Penipuan publik yang bikin kami semua geleng2 kepala sambil guling2 di lantai... Twin, seriously... if you look this handsome in real life... I'd have a crush on you since the first time I saw you in the hospital... But hey, reality bites!

Paus Raya UNITE!!!
Mas Dodol, me, and Irma made an appointment to meet up on an Ambonese wedding party. The wedding reminded me of how and why I missed Ambon so bad... The party also reminded me of why I prefer hugging my friends... The atmosphere, the personalities, the chats, the culture... No matter how hard I try to deny, part of me has always been Ambonese...
Came along Sandi, my twin... He got accepted in pertamina, so he will be staying in Jakarta for another two months... He met us after the wedding party.
Ah, I haven't say much about Irma, right? She's also a member of Paus Raya society. She lives somewhere near Jakarta right now...
I heart you guys so much...


---
TiQi Bo
I've finished my prajab. So, hopefully I'd post my story during Prajab... Uhm, in the near future? Is that a good promise?

No comments: