Sunday, August 30, 2009

silly conversations

Michie said that we could be categorized as a successful human being if someone offered us a credit card in the malls...
Hmm... I guess I haven't succeeded yet...

Vani had a theory that B blood type person are always dark skinned
I was gonna yell, hell no... but then... I'm a B blood type person,,,,

Miv yelled at me when she found out that I haven't got my tickets for lebaran...
Well, uhm... my Mum would yell at me too, so, uhm... could we keep it a secret?

King said that he wasn't sleeping when I called him
And we both know, that was a lie, ey, King? you're my younger brother, I know you...

He said that I couldn't laugh at the story he was about to tell me
For you, I would not laugh,,, but for all my insanity to have the guts to talk to you, I'd laugh out loud...

Magda was grumbling about how people surround us got married...
I guess, you should drag Kur to the church as fast as you can, Dut... for I could not stand listening to this conversation... seriously...

He asked me, who's my spouse right now...
If you were following this blog, then we both know, that you were just creating a conversation...

Mum asked why I haven't call her in a week
I asked her back, why hasn't she call me,,, which made her yell at me... I guess, I need to feed my ego... and realize that my Mum is a drama queen...

Twin said that the picture of himself is who really is
And I vomit a little there, twin... =p

Bu Nuke and Vani complained about my left handed mouse location, Vani even said that it gave her headache...
And does it seems like I care? No... I call it personal... =D

---
TiQi Bo
didn't have a camera by my side this time/ hoping I would see the world through both my eyes/ Maybe I would tell you all about you/ When I'm the mood to loose my way... *3x5-John Mayer*
Travelling options for year end... Ambon, Yogya, BaBel (?)... Hmm.. I would skip Yogya if it wasn't you galz, Balz... Looking forward for the fix schedule!

No comments: