Wednesday, July 29, 2009

for better or for worse

I wanted to write down on my blog about what happens in this past few weeks...
I know, I haven't update 'anything' in here... but, there's much going on. I just haven't figure out the way to write them down to my blog.
So, here's a quick review about what's been happening around me...

My family,,, well, they're still my family... I still have a cool yet hilarious Pap, a humble fullofwisdom Mum, and a lovable King. I *heart* them so much. Lately, I have friends texting me about my father's job. Well, actually, they met my Pap in their workplace. They said good things about him, which I am proud of. My Mum brought me back to earth, reminding me that I have to save up what I have for my future. So, instead of buying me a DSLR for my birthday *oh, yeah... I asked i-Phone, DSLR, and macbook air for my birthday... which they COMPLETELY ignore, hyahahaahahah*, they gave me option of buying a house. I eventually bought a piece of land in front of a cemetery next month. And I'll be paying my debt to my parents in another millenium, hyahahaha... I love the land, by the way... It's paddy field. And it's just a step away from my ancestor's tomb... *plak!*. Anyway, wish me luck, on returning my debts... *which I will do in another millenium, as I told you, hehe... yosh!*. King, darling... GRADUATE soon, please... I can't stand Mum's buzz on my weekends just to tell me to remind you to graduate SOON *geez, so many 'to' words there...*

My job,,, it's.. uhm.. well... uhm... I'm still learning what I'm doing here. OK, I admit... what I did here... I doesn't seem much to you guys, out there, I know. And I have to make it clear for you that, no... I know NOTHING about roads and bridges and dams and any other facilities. That's not my field, OK? Are we clear? So, if you guys want to bit*h around of how ugly the roads in Indonesia are, or how poor the facilities we had, or how bad the condition of the water reservoir,,, well... STOP BIT*HING! DO SOMETHING! *gemes deeeeeeh, sama orang2 yang suka ngeluh tapi ga ngapa2in jugaaaa*. Anyway, my job is about SPATIAL PLANNING... so, feel free to bit*h about spatial planning to me... *which I will completely ignore...*

My social life,,, it's been fun living in Jakarta... although, I think my life expectancy is cut into a half for all the dust I suck every single day. But, well.. we'll eventually die, right? I hang out with Mich, Dut, and Kur every Friday night,, which I always look forward to. Hanging out with three chinese human *look, I don't mean to be racist... I love every kind of race,, for me... I don't know my own race... so,,, I think having a race is so blessed*, has altered me into being partly chinese, hyahahaha... The four of us found a comfy hang out place just 10 mins walk from my boarding house, where we could stay and talk until dawn... and the fun part is... we don't even need alcohol or ciggarettes to get us drunk and high... *hughug all of you!*

that's about it... fiuh... quite a long entry, huh? to make it complete,,, here's some stupid conversation to sum up...

Pap: mbak, kamu liatin ya *sambil ngasih hapebergpsyangtidakbolehditukardengansammygw*
Bo: Liat apa, Pap?
Pap: Itu... kita di titik ini kan... coba kalo papa mundurin mobil, gerak nggak?
Bo: Hng? lah... skalanya kan imut banget, Pap...
Pap: Liatin lhooo...
Bo: Baiklah, ayahanda...
*5 minutes driving*
Bo: Yay! Pap! It's moving! It's moving!
Pap: Waaah, GPSnya berfungsiiii...
*nepok jidaaaat!*

Mum: Adekmu aja kerjaannya pacaran terus. Pacarmu mana?
Bo: Hng? *keselek piring...*
Mum: Iya... King tuh, kalo di Solo kerjaannya pacaran terus, kalo enggak ya, tidur...
Bo: Oh.. ya, nanti kalo aku punya pacar, aku juga bakal gitu kayaknya, Mum... *nyengir*
Mum: Yo ra po2... wis wancine...
Bo: Mum.. I'm still in my early 20's... and you got married when you're what? 26?
Mum: Iyooo,,, kamu dijodohin aja ya, mbak?
Bo: ...

Mich: lapar!
Bo: hmm.. pesen gih!
Mich: Lapar! *wogh, mulai nih... Mich.. kalo lu laper... you can't digest anything... so, please,,, order something!*
Bo: Pesen sanaaaaa!!!
Mich: Huh... lapar! *uhuhuhu...*


---
TiQi Bo
the reason I prefer buying a paddy field? hmm... it's an angelic reason coming out from this devilish mind... so... just be it... *smirk*

No comments: