Wednesday, February 27, 2008

At last, I didn't get lost...^^

Yesterday, a friend of mine came to Bandung... She was having an interview this morning, and arrived at 19:30 last night... NO, this time... it's not Dini, kekekeke... Notice the title? I didn't get lost... so, the suspect is definitely NOT Dini... yay!
I pick her up in Bandung station, and asked her... where are you going to stay? She replied: Babakan Ciparay... uh, OK... (Babakan Ciparay itu di manaaaaaa?). Then I looked at my map (which as I memorized, should do very much help... It worked in the last adventure, Dini and I was in, kekekekeke). And, this Babakan Ciparay is in west Bandung area, near Cijerah (where I lived in the mean time). So be it... Something popped, I worked in east Bandung... then I have to pick her up in central, and go on to west Bandung... after thinking about it, I got exhausted... (makan gag nyenyak, tidur pun gag kenyang, hoho). So be it, I've gave her my words...
So, the day went normal... (Me, sleeping, and my friend travels through time, kekekekeke). It's time for me to pick her up. I manage to stop by at Gramedia, a bookstore, to buy a magazine, a novel, and something my friend ordered earlier. And as I expected, the street was bloody crowded in Magrib time. I got stuck in front of the book store, try to manage my way to the station. It was 6.45 pm.
I got at the station at about 7 p.m, and waited for my friend. Look like I normally do (yup, terlihat buduh, hehehehe). Read the mag I bought and listen to the play list in my cell phone (speaking of cell phone, it looks like I needed a better cell phone, but the one I had is not broken yet, so... I got stuck with Erso until I dunno). Suddenly, a group of middle aged men (om2 entah dari mana, ketawa2, ngobrol2 gag jelas) sat to the bench next to mine... They started to took pictures with a digicam (Ini niy, yang bikin gw iri sama om2, gagdet mreka kereeeen, dan sialnya, mreka keknya gag manfaatin itu, so sad... digicam pocket sony-nya bikin ngiler... ngebuat gw memperhatikannya dengan seksama, dan keknya om2 itu ge-er, dikira gw ngeliatin mreka... boys will still be boys forever,,,). After the short photo session, I didn't pay much attention towards them, heheh... gada yang ganteng, kekekeke. Then, a young man (or should i say, a boy? around 20, maybe), sat right next to me... (yang bikin gw kesel... tadinya gw berharap menguasai bangku itu sendiri, hehe, lagian masih banyaaaaak bangku2 yang lain), I didn't pay much attention as well, cos I was thinking about my friend (kenapa kretanya blom dateeeeennnggg??? gw pulang jam brapa niiiiiiyyy???). The young man looked upset about his cell phones... He had 2 cell, and both of them were battery low, heheh... I think you should buy a new one, man... because the ones that you have? they look way dead (Bukannya gw menghina, tapi, apa fungsinya hape kalo buat nelpon aja trus mati? batrenya tuuuuu, batreeeee.. seenggaknya, sebutut2 apapun hape lo, bisalah buat sms ma nelpon... udah cukup menghibur bwat gw). After that, I think again... In the next ten or fifteen years, would he be someone like the om2 on the next bench? Regardless about his gagdets, even though he had a sophisticated one? Dunno...
Then I looked at the young man (I mean, stare... hehe), he's cute... wearing green jacket, carrying a helmet, wearing sneakers (yang blakangnya diinjek, big no NO... ngerusak spatu, kang!), jeans, glasses. Looking impatient, like he was waiting for somebody too, like I did. It wasn't for long, I looked at him cos the train my friend were in, finally arrived. I left the bench... pass the middle aged group of man, and went to see my friend.
Found her. Asked her if she had ate,,, of course she replied: 'no'. I offered hokben, but unfortunately, the station's hokben was preparing to close (jam 8 malem, tutuuuuuup? ih, nista...). So be it. we stopped at alfamart and bought stuffs, then stopped at ATM, where she get some money (no, we didn't rob the bank... heheh, came across my mind though...). Then I asked her... where in the world is this babakan ciparay? she still replied: dunno... But she knew the focal point of the route... Terminal Leuwi Panjang, and Pasar Induk Caringin... ok then, off we went..
Thank God, she had a better memory than I do. hehe... we didn't get lost, and found the place... I was worried though, because it's getting late, and I never get lost at night... freaky enough that I got lost at day time, I don't wanna get lost at night...
The place was like a total mess... I don't even want to know, how she manage to sleep in that room... Let's not think about it. Then we remembered, we have't get something to eat. Off we went to eat fried rice, in front of that place.
And, I didn't get lost either in my way back home...
Thank you God...



I wonder, is it the combination of me and Dini that made the both of us got lost every time? No, I don't think so... It was just not our luck...

No comments: