Monday, March 3, 2008

Weird TV show

Few nights ago, as I got home from my office...
I stared at a weird TV show...
celebrities were singing, and they were being criticized by a group of juries. One of the juries was a foreigner. and then I got interested in actually watching the TV, not staring at it (dan terlihat kosong... kekekek). The MC asked about ghost in Indonesia to the jury and explaining it in gesture...
then the MC put his hands in front of his chest and start jumping...
the jury guessed: Zombie!
(ding! correct...)
MC put his palm vertically above his head, and started hopping
the jury guessed: Pocong!
(ding! correct...)


and then it continues... I started to get bored again... and continue staring at the TV... but then i got surprised...

The MC started to explain in words...
MC: Kalo yang belakangnya bolong..
My opinion : Awww, great... here comes sundel bolong... bageusss... smuanya aja kluarin, bang...
But then the jury replied: PANTAT!!!!

(Pfffffttttttt.... hauhauhauhauau... yah, bener siy... yang ada di blakang dan bolong kan emang pantat... yay!!!! kekekeke)

I found it quite entertaining for me...
jadi, sodare2... hantu atawa penampakan yang blakangnya bolong itu namanya pantat.... myahahahahahahah...

No comments: