Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ego-centric freak.

I can't tell you what to do, not because you're old enough to make the decisions of your own. I can't tell you, because you're you. An individual.
There are times that I would just want to show you how female thinks, but then who am I kidding? I can't be a generalisation of a female perspective. I'm me, an individual also.
But for goodness sake, let me be the one whose  ego is the size of Jupiter. Don't follow my path.
Losing someone who loves you, even for a bit, is not a matter of ego. If you still felt a fling of emotion, you're not done. So sit down, take a deep breath and just leave that earth-sized ego aside.
For individuals like me, or you, finding the perfect fit seems impossible. If you do find someone who cares about you, please, don't let them leave promptly. Especially not before you could repay their effort with yours.

No comments: