Monday, March 10, 2014

What to Expect When You're Expecting

Hail daylight blog post!
I got spare time, so well.. It won't hurt if I watch a movie, right? *and ignore the fact i got assignments piling in the corner of my head. just sitting there, waiting for the right time to give me a heart attack. Or probably wait until the end of semester. Which ever comes first. :|* Ahem, anyway.. I watched 'what to expect when you're expecting' *The link to the movie. Man, I did wonderful research.. Not.*. A little bit too late for me. More like, 2.5 years too late, but who's counting?
The movie is all fake, you see.. There is no such thing as staying skinny when you're prego. And not to mention, staying sane. The latter is just me, and I'm still a wee bit insane. Just a wee bit. Just the right amount to lock me up in an isolation room. Haha. Crazy.
Anyway, that movie just struck me. With Chace Crawford *slaps self*. You think you got everything figured out to deliver a plus one in your life, but the fact is, you never will. Not until your kid went to university, at least. Maybe it's just me, but I'm still learning this thing named 'parenthood'. I thought I got it all solved when I was carrying my little guy with me, but even the precise calculation could slip. Like the time when I'm confident enough I would deliver him through the 'traditional and conventional way'. Turns out the kiddo is anti mainstream from the beginning, he wanted all to be high tech. And costly, youngling :|.
If someday I have my other plus one, I don't think I'd progress from what I know now. But one thing I know now, you can plan whatever you want and let it slide. SLIDE??? Poor chosen words. I know.

Anyway,
Cheers!

---
TiQi Bo

No comments: