Friday, November 8, 2013

About Life

I meant to write about my life, I swear I did. But as time goes by, writing my day-to-day life feels harder and harder every time I tried.
Because I know, I'd rather spend my time with my guys. Knowing that I always don't have enough time to be with the boys. Knowing that I'll miss the evolution of this crawler baby to a toddler. Knowing I can not turn back time, no matter how hard I tried, especially when my field of interest is nothing near quantum physics.
My day to day life now is filled with considerations of taking my baby wherever I go or to be defeated by upcoming situation when I would just have to whole-heartedly believe he will be okay without me temporarily. Moreover, that I would still be sane being apart from this little guy for what I felt a whole lifetime.
It's weird, isn't it? Just two years ago, I would not take into consideration about family matters. I selfishly believe that I could control how my life would be. Guess again, mortal. Guess again.
So here's an update of my ambiguous life. I changed. I evolved. No one forced me to do such. Things just flow as it supposed to be.

---
TiQi Bo

No comments: