Friday, October 15, 2010

Not Gone

It's been a while since I wrote something here. Nothing special to share (yeah, I like to keep my private stuffs... you know, private). Got bored with what's going on with my life, but well, life is full of surprises.. No worries. :)
First things first. Magda and Pip are both mommies-to-be. Still, I tried to name their Tikki, but they turned it down. How about 'Poki'? Ponakan Tikki? Well, I don't think they'll take it as well.. :p
Mummy's still Mummy... :) I like what she said the last time I called her: 'I love you. And I wish someday you'd realize that. I pushed you hard to let you know, happiness doesn't come instantly. You'd find obstacles, the ones you think you couldn't handle, to finally walk out with a smile on your face". She knows me well. I am one stupidly hard to convince that there's some people who actually love me for me. I tend to draw myself and enlarge my invisible bubble. I have only few friends, but once I consider them as my friends, I gave them all I've got. Just bear with me, because I don't fall for something easily.
I'm still me. The girl who stands out of the circle, just to watch everything. It's fun, you know, being able to observe things. Watching people doing their mistakes, succeeded, and finally left. The beauty of life. The consequences.
Well anyway, I'm never gone. I'm here. If you know me well, and you need me, you'd know how to reach me. :)

---
TiQi Bo

No comments: