Sunday, June 6, 2010

Senggol Bacok

If someday... someday... you walk into a room, with me not looking stupid and idle. With me paying attention to something and seems careless about the chaos outside the my world. With me not munching or having the desire to grab something to eat. With me singing random song and headbanging. With me not the regular me.
It's a sign. Ow, yes it is.
Senggol. Bacok. :)

meheheheheheheheeheh muehehehehehehehe...
*yes. midnite craze*

But well. My blood sign doesn't allow me to sit silently for such time. Give me two hours and I'll just close my tabs in my screen and trying to bite someone that passes me by.
That, my friend, is a sign. Ow, yes it is.
Me. Hungry.

huehehehehheeh muhueeeheheheheheh
*moma kan o rang*

And yeah, four years struggling to graduate from architecture has altered me. I get possessive of my works. They're mine! mine! mine! And if something goes wrong, it'll break my heart (hey, wait a sec... I'm heartless... err... whatever it is, I know something's broken... ankle, maybe?). And I won't stop revising. and revising. and revising. Just like the energizer bunny.
It's another sign, Ow yes, it is.
Give.me.deadline.

ohohohohohoho muohohohohoho
*or else. energizer bunny. enough said*

And after my work has finished. I'll still find flaws and criticize with all my heart and soul (err... I don't have any soul too... but well, for the sake of humanity... wait, I'm not even a human... well be it). And eventually I felt retarded for not noticing that error. And I go grumpy.
It's the final sign. Finally, it is.
*senggol.bacok.lagi*

ehehehehehhehehehehe mweheheheheheh
*mulai.joged.dangdut*


---
TiQi Bo
But well... Don't believe what I write... it's just my midnite craze talking...
I summon the power of deadliiiiine! Yeaaaaahhhh!!!!

No comments: