Wednesday, June 30, 2010

certainly uncertain

People change. OK, you might deny that matter, so let's say... condition changes... Some were fortunate enough to keep up with those changes, and the others were less fortunate...
I got news coming from my friends lately. I was so thrilled to heard their success and tried to be *well* who I am when they're down. *geez, remind me to call Munyun... Hope she's doing fine... I kept forgetting to call her* *wait, what didn't I forgot???*. Which apparently shock me was my decision of keeping my friends in my life after listening them bitching :p.
Have you ever felt like giving up on a friend? Let him/her out of your circle? Never let him/her affect the condition surrounds you? Well, I have. Lots of times. But then, they are the reason I kept going until now. I may not like them, I may think they were useless, but well, they are who I am at the moment. The past Bo? It's who I share with the past persons in my life.
But well, I can't keep running in circle in a long time. So I might have to 'recycle' once in a while. Like hitting the 'refresh' button on your computer screen. Meet up new people. Gather up new inside jokes. Sharing life with new crowds. Life pushed me to be a traveler. Always will.
I can't predict and chose who I'll end up with. Which crowd I'd hang out. Because life itself is uncertain. Certainly uncertain :).

---
TiQi Bo

No comments: