Tuesday, April 13, 2010

NKOTB

This year, my office got two new comers. They're in the same status as I was a year ago. Both of them came from UGM, the university I went. Aboed went to Architecture, same thing like me and Corry went to plan-no-logic :p.
Eager young minds, I like to say to myself about them. They're so enthusiastic of things going on in the office, just like what I used to be *I vomit a bit :p*. (OOT: Michael Buble's Everything is on the go... trying so hard not to hit 'next' button). 3 months now, and they're starting to question their existence in the office. Well, uhm... err... Have nothing to say about that, but here's somethings they ask me :) (of course, along came my answers... Hopefully they didn't fall for my tricky answers)

NKOTB: So, what's the working hours, to be exact?
Bo: Uhm, 8 - 4, like you already know.
NKOTB: But the office's still locked.
Bo: Well, 8 - 4 is for the PNS, and the one that holds the key is non PNS :|
NKOTB: So, we should wait?
Bo: No, you came AFTER the keyholder came.
NKOTB: And what time?
Bo: Let's say... After 8? :p

NKOTB: Do we have to do these things ASAP?
Bo: Do you see it as important thing?
NKOTB: Uhm, not really. I got things to do.
Bo: Here's the thing. Don't do things that you can do today, if you could put it off till tomorrow.
NKOTB: Really?
Bo: Even better, let the boss decide which one's more important. :)

NKOTB: How does the system works?
Bo: What?
NKOTB: Who should I listen to? Two bosses, each with their own antics
Bo: Learn fast. You'd see.
NKOTB: And I shouldn't tell these matters to anyone outside the office?
Bo: Hmm. Learn faster.
NKOTB: What?
Bo: This boss here, is where your tasks came from. And that boss there, is where you should nod, and smile, and listen to your heart. >:)

NKOTB: I see my friends with their new gadgets. Why can't I have those?
Bo: Have you count your income?
NKOTB: Yeah. Should be enough to buy me something new. But I spent them on food. Useless.
Bo: Hmm... No worries. Just don't starve yourself to death.
NKOTB: But, I also wanted those things!
Bo: *banging my heads* save moneeey! As simple as that!

And these persons, my friend, are your future government officer *plus one devilish untamed mind*

---
TiQi Bo

Boss: You're wearing glasses now?
Bo: Uhm, yeah.. *rolling eyes*
Boss: Looks like goggles
Bo: *not giving any responds*
Boss: So, what's the prescription?
Bo: There's nothing wrong with my eyes... It's my minus behavior, they said.
Boss: Ow...

No comments: