Monday, January 25, 2010

coffee + aspirin = trance

i had a migrain today. No, it started yesterday, when I took a little too much sleep on my weekend. I thought it was normal thingy, less sleep. So I took more sleep. But when I woke up this morning, my head is not in it's normal behavior.
So I took a pill. A happy pill. So I could stretch a smile and take things light. Still able to take jokes. In return, my head felt like it was dropping on a pillow right away.
And here goes my stupidity. I took cups of coffee. Which, unfortunately, not in the same party as the pill. So there goes my contradiction.
Don't tell me how stupid I am, cos I already know. Sometimes I'm impulsive, that I know too.
The thing is, today I met my paus raya friends -family, they're family for me-, when I'm in trance. And there goes my stupid mouth, spoiling things I'm not even sure of.
Mas Adit, as the chief of the gang warned me. I'm 24 this year. I should be looking for a stable thingy. And by his own words, stop being 'pethakilan'. Haha, I burst out laughing. I mean, that's just the way I am. For all this time he knew me, he dare to tell me to grow up.
But for some reasons, I look up at him. He's just a year apart from me, and he took all the responsibilities upon him. He's even planning to settle down *ouch*.
I don't know what's keeping me to take things seriously. But I am dealing it in my own way. I just felt like sometimes I lost my direction. I have no clue where am I heading. It's true what he said, I'm just a kid.
And for return, I listen carefully as he told me about his relationship. How he had fall to the same problem of switching sunday to friday. He said, he tried. Hard enough. but the world was agaisnt him. Friday is before saturday, and Sunday is after Saturday. Isn't life's a bitch, mas? When you think that you've found that someone, the days were fooling you.
So, here I am. Laying in my trance thoughts. Wondering what life would I have. Projecting my steps. *Did that after I knew the one I was trying to call is asleep... tongseng is indeed more powerful than aspirin + coffee... If only I ate lambs...*
I thought, what if saturday never existed? The one day barrier vanished, and friday could live side by side with sunday? So, after you face west, you go to see a statue? Argh...


---
TiQi Bo
I know you're asleep. I know you're sick. This is just ego speaking. I want you to listen to it. :)

No comments: