Saturday, December 19, 2009

Here I am again

I thought that I would be fine stepping my sneakers back on this island again.
After all, A year has passed me by.
But when the airplane touched the runway last night.
There's something inside of me screaming, waiting to be unleashed.

And there I was, having my silent moment along the way to my hotel.
The same road I travel a dozen times year ago.
Brings me up the memory, of how I first came to this place and left it in hurry.

There are regrets in me. I should've wait for another year, I should've failed at the test, I should've NOT even try the test.
But that was my options back then, not now.

Yet here I am, staring at the same beach again...
With a different kind of view
And the same old feeling

I should've finished what I've started here before I left
I should've say goodbye in a proper way
I should've given a better answer to this place and those people

Let me scream it out, Sanur.
Or let me just enjoy you in my silent moment.
For I have left a part of my dream here
I love you in a way that I couldn't describe, Sanur... I really do.

---
Tikki Mahayanti

1 comment:

a. wiryodisastro said...

Maybe this is what i'll feel when i go back to columbus....