Monday, August 17, 2009

Another midnite post..

I was supposed to write about my trip with Michie today, but something came along...

Toshi wouldn't start up... I pressed the power button... No, it wasn't working... Second time, still wasn't working... Then, yeah, I started to panic... Huff,,, but hten, Toshi is alive again now. Thank you You... You know who You are... And thank You, David,, for calming me down...
Anyway, when Toshi was dead *no, Toshi... don't ever do that again... ever!*, I have flashes of images in my mind about computers...
1. MacBook Pro 13" which I saw earlier today with Mich... It was on sale,,, but yet, I still love Toshi... though this love has it's expiry date, hehe... Toshi, darling... no Baby, I wouldn't trade you for a macbook in the near future... *next year, perhaps? huehehehehe*. But really... Stepping my foot into an iStore? aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... temptiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggg... And stepping in the iStore together with Michie? THAT WAS A SIN!!! *Mich, please do remind me, that this card I'm holding in my hands were supposed to be spent in a more mannered way... iPod touch, maybe? *plak!**
2. SPA 5, college days. ohmy... I can hardly breathe if I memorize that particular thing. I was finishing my apartment design when suddenly PiSyi just died... I cried... *I know, unbelievable...*. Fortunately the data I stored sould be restored and I passed my SPA 5 *well, If I haven't pass SPA 5, I wouldn't be here, right?*. PiSyi is save and sound in my parent's house now... had a face surgery, but overall, she's still PiSyi...
3. Akio, my first laptop. The light blue laptop, which helped me pass my final project. Well, I have no idea where he is right now, but I hand it over to my dad when I finished my final project. *actually, my Dad lent me Akio, but then I took him for granted...*

So Toshi, don't do that again... you still have much time to spend with me... hugs and kisses, Toshi...

Happy independence day, Indonesia... Proud to be an Indonesian, I really do.

My trip with Michie will be written someday, if I felt like writing them down...

---
TiQi Bo
anyway, I have a new helmet today... meet Oca, my new helmet..
You told me how to love unselfishly/and eventhough there's no love left for me/ I just want you to know that aI'm missing you... (Ten 2 Five) makasih loh Michie, udah tahan ngedengerin gw menyanyikan lagu yang sama oldewei dari Senci mpe radio dalam, ahahahaha... dan maap kalo gaya gw tetep gini aja dari dulu, kaosan pake jeans, dan sendal jepit ato flat shoes... Jadi gimana? kita jadi pemeran sekuel cin[T]a gak niy? udah pas,,,, cina - *ngaku2* jawa, lulusan arsitektur *dan sama2 murtad*, laki - perempuan... gimana2? besok kasting kitaaaaa? ahahahaha...

No comments: