Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Capek

Physically and mentally sick...
I've had enough of my daily routines..
When work cycle had reach the full cycle of a week...
Life seems constantly waving at me, not being around me...

I want to be out today...
Just doing what I don't usually do..
But here I am, still doing my chores...

I missed my life, apart from anyone...
Just being with myself, talking to the girl inside of me...
The girl who rejected to be a woman for this moment...

asking her what she thinks of the life we're living...
asking her about the decisions i've made
asking her about who am i really am...

Here I am, babbling in my own blog
the blog that almost everyone i knew read
the blog that isn't safe anymore to be my hideaways
the blog that have become my electronic diary...

let me be, blog...
let me live, life...
let me jive...

*sigh*
i wanna cry sometimes, but tears just won't fall cos i'm just too exhausted
mind, body, and soul...


---
TiQi Bo
Tikki Mahayanti

No comments: